Halloween is just 2 weeks away and if you haven’t already (count me in that category – oops!), now’s the time to pull out those decorations. And maybe make a few of your own and have the kids join in too!
Here’s some halloween crafts for kids that I found on Pinterest and around the web. There’s a nice variety – some really easy, some for older kids. I know my Nathan has his eye on the green “bubbling cauldron” for one.
Click on the links below to visit the blogs/websites that host these fun ideas:
(top to bottom – left to right)
- Jack-O-Lantern Puzzle – CafeMom
- Q-Tip Skeleton – Busy Bee Kids Crafts
- Spirit Jugs – Spoonful
- Mummy Candy Holder Craft – Parents
- Ghost Light Switch Covers – Crafting with Bug
- Halloween Treat Bag – Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Paper Plate Pumpkins – Makobi Scribe
- Bubbling Cauldron – Through My Looking Glass
- Halloween Lanterns – Crunchy Frugalista
Which of the Halloween crafts for kids is your favorite?