12 Kid-Approved Meals

I usually post one of my own recipes on Thursdays, but I didn’t have time this week. So I’ve got 12 Kid-Approved Meals from Pinterest for you! Not a bad trade-off, huh?

One of my Facebook readers, Kristina P said she’d love to see “kid-approved meals” as she was tired of the typical chicken nuggets, mac ‘n cheese, etc. So Kristina, this is for you – and the millions of other moms out there who would love some inspiration for new kid-friendly meals.

Now I’ll insert my little “disclaimer” here because we all know what “kid-approved” means, right? “Other people’s kids have approved (my own kids have “approved” of at least two here), but whether yours will? Well…that’s up to them. But maybe you’ll get one or two winners from here, yes?

12 Kid Approved Meals

Okay, okay so I included one mac’ n cheese recipe – it’s my very own homemade recipe that my kids love. Just one.

From top row, left to right:

What’s your favorite tried-and-true “Kid Approved” recipe?

Erika
(Visited 9,231 times, 94 visits today)
About the Author

Erika is a happily married mom with four energetic children. With a love for Jesus, photography, organizing, and encouraging other moms, she stays busy and definitely does not have it all together.

Comments

1. My fav. kid approved recipe is shepards pie. Even my one that doesn’t like veggies eats it!!!

2. Yum, yum, yum Erika! Thanks!
    Blessings!

3. Jennifer Mae Hiles says:

I’ve been looking for a post like this! I’m a first time mom with a 16 month old and sometimes I just have know idea what I should be feeding her!

4. Fabulous recipe roundup! Thanks so much for featuring my recipe!

5. serena adkins says:

Thanks for sharing these ideas. This is gonna be helpful when trying to create meals for my 4 year old son.

6. My son likes beef stew. I only put beef, potatoes and carrots in it and then make sure there’s gravy. It’s a hit every time.

7. Hermit Forall says:

This is great! Anyone can use ways to improve/healthify meals. Thanks

8. This looks like a great book.

9. heather hrpcha says:

thanks for sharing this

10. These are great ideas and the visuals really make me want to try some of these recipes out.

11. I have been looking for a Cheeseburger Macaroni recipe cause my kids luv the one out of the box and tho convenient it has sooooooooooooooooo many bad ingredients…thanks for sharing these recipes!

12. trista doerfer says:

these are great ideas

13. We do a lot of cooking with kids with four always in the kitchen, not only do we have good eaters,but we use this for math, and science and sometimes art. Gets us through some of the long learning lesson, as a visual aid–thanks for the great ideas

14. Wow! Yummy!
    Thanks for sharing!

15. Nena Sinclair says:

I like this! I’m going to pass it onto my daughter, my grandson is an extremely picky eater!