Knowing how fair my girls’ skin is, I am very careful slather them in sunscreen from head to toe as anytime we are outside for any length of time. They also have very sensitive skin, so I need to be selective in what products I am able to use with my girls and not have them break out.
I was asked to review the new Baby Sunscreen from MelanSol, a company who prides themselves on creating items that 100% natural for skin care.The sunscreen is very light, not creamy at all. It rubs into skin very quickly and leaves no dry film. There is a faint scent, but not over powering. I used it before trying it on my girls and I was impressed with the feel of the cream. The girls had no problems when I applied the product, and it didn’t seem to bother them when/if it got into their eyes when they were splashing in the pool.
Product specifications from the MelanSol sunscreen site:
- Independently Certified 100% Chemical Free Ingredients
- Broad Spectrum Protection- Verified to Safely Reflect Both UVA and UVB sunlight
- –Safely Reflects 97% of UVB Rays
- –Tested High for UVA Reflection (PA+++)
- Starts Filtering Sunlight the Moment it’s Applied–No need to apply it 20 to 30 minutes in advance of sun exposure.
- Water Resistant (40 minutes)- always reapply after vigorous water activity and after being wiped or washed off.
- Exclusive Antioxidant Protection-Bio Melanin, Green Tea Extract, & Natural Mixed Vitamin E
- Ingredients will Not Burn Your Eyes, Can Also Be Used On Lips
- Additional ingredients condition, Hydrate, Nourish, Rejuvenate, and Help Skin Heal.
- Non-Greasy Formula Dry’s Quickly
- For Use on Face & Body
- Gluten Free
- 3.4 oz. Tube Easy Travel convenience
- Manufactured in the USA
- Reef Safe
- BPA Free
You can purchase Baby Sunscreen for $24.75, as well as many other MelanSol products on their website.